Lorena Canals Lobster Washable Rug
If you are a real sea lover who wants to feel the softness of the white sand and brings the ocean breeze, you cannot miss the new washable rug with a big central Lobster.
This artisanal rug has been made in Natural and Soft Linen mixed yarn, finished with two rows of self-fabric fringes at both edges. The intense reddish tones of the Lobster add a whimsical touch to the simple designs of natural color. The marine style of this washable rug makes it perfect to decorate childrenïs room or any corner of the home. You could find small differences in each artisanal rug, for this reason not two rugs are the same.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- 6' 7" x 4' 7"
- Natural Cotton.
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.