Lorena Canals Pouf English Garden Ash Rose
Our new pouffe with a floral design has been inspired by the colors and textures from a botanical garden. Not only as a decorative accessory, it could be used as a footrest, to sit down or, if you put a tray on it, it can serve as a table. Being a handmade pouffe, every woven flower has been carefully perfected with scissor, which gives a slight relief with respect to the rest of the designs. The cover is removable with a zipper for easy washing and the inner cushion is filled with expanded polystyrene balls.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with our rugs, cushions or blankets.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
Every basket is unique and different.
There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
Made in India.
- 11 ft x 1'9" ft x 1'9" ft (3.35 m x 0.53 m x 0.53 m)
- 100% Natural Cotton.
- It is recommended not to wash to avoid losing the initial shape.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.