Lorena Canals RugCycled® Washable Rug Azteca
Welcome our all-time favorite Azteca rug in a new RugCycled® version with a raw style. The original design is transformed with a timeless look, making for a room decor that will appeal to 'cool' kids, from tweens to teens! Watch the kids grow while their room decor remains fit for their age!
- RugCycled®: It's the Zero Waste Collection! This product line gives a second life to cotton leftovers from Lorena Canals productions
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handcrafted, created with care and produced individually by our artisans in India.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- 3' x 4' 3"
- 4' x 5' 3"
- 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- Thickness: 0.59"
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base: recycled textile fibers
- Machine wash using a delicate cold program.
- Do not use a washer with a center centrifuge.
- Use mild detergent without bleach or softeners.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.