Lorena Canals Saffi Rug
Our Saffi rug is modern art for your floor! Inspired by ancient drawings, our design features lively red and orange tones that bring energy (and a conversation starter) to any room.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Design: Natural base with different tribal shapes in a mix fucshia, organe and redish colors. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
- 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- 100% Cotton.
- Each rug is unique and different. We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids.
- The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.