Lorena Canals Tropical Pink Rug
If you're looking to add a tropical vibe to your decor, you've come to the right rug! Put a piece of the jungle at your feet, with the bright color accents and oversized foliage featured in this design, enveloped in the freshness of cool natural cotton.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Natural base with tropical pink plants and tones of grey. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- Pile: 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base: recycled cotton
- Machine wash on a gentle cool cycle.
- Use mild detergent without softeners or bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.