Lorena Canals Wall Pocket Hanger Cool Kids Ride Bikes
The Eco-City is the place where cool kids ride bikes, as shown by the embroidered lettering on this practical wall pocket hanger. A part of the namesake collection, this pocket organizer is handcrafted down to the smallest detail by skilled artisans and features a picture of a bicycle outlined in braided cotton cords. It is made in natural, undyed cotton canvas, supported by a wooden bar with cotton twine cord for hanging. The perfect item for kids to store small toys, books, crayons, bricks, or even little house slippers!
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Quality: It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every item is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: no toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- Shop the rest of the Eco-City Collection here.
- 1' 6" x 2' 4"
- 97 % cotton, 3 % other fiber
- Wooden stick covered by cotton canvas
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing. Do not wash in washing machine.
- To remove stains, we recommend to use lukewarm water and a gentle soap.
- Do not leave to soak as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.