Lorena Canals Washable Rug 1001 Nights
This rug will transport you to the magic of Scheherezades 1,001 Nights. Its made of cotton and washable in conventional machines (8 kg capacity). The base is dyed by craftsmen in a beautiful ash rose and the pattern incorporates 15 different colors from bright to nuanced. This light, soft rug will add personality and character to any space in the home-- be it a childrens room, living room, terrace, or elsewhere. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes. Discover the whole Morocco collection from rugs and cushions to wall decor, baskets and blankets!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 4' 7" ft x 7' 1" ft (139.7 x 2.16 m)
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
Use a soft cycle without bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.