Lorena Canals Washable Rug Meknes
Our new Morocco collection will take you on a journey to the fascinating towns of Morocco--without leaving your home! The machine-washable (8 kg capacity) cotton Meknes rug is named for one of the country's four imperial cities. It has a recycled cotton base and is woven using the loop technique, giving it an interesting and pleasant texture. On the black background, different-sized diamonds are drawn in petrol blue, ash rose, linen and green. The resulting, modern design has personality and is the perfect accent whether in the living room, dining room, bedroom or kid's room. Hand-made with 100% cotton and natural dyes. Discover the whole Morocco collection from rugs and cushions to wall decor, baskets and blankets!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 4' 7" x 6' 7"
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions
Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
Use a soft cycle without bleach.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.