Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Autumn Breeze
A fluffy, long pile rectangular and washable wool rug, in Natural color mixed with Sandstone and with contrast lines in Almond Frost. Uneven fringes at edges give the rug a bohemian, hippie look. Smelling autumn, wild dancing in the breeze, the sunburn leaves follow the autumn breeze.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Large: 67 in x 95 in (170.2 cm x 241.3 cm)
- Extra Large: 79 in x 119 in (200.7 cm x 302.3 cm)
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.