Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Enkang Ivory
The Maasai people protect themselves with acacia wood fencing. That simple idea comes to mind with this rug that will also insulate you from the cold when placing it at home while adding extra coziness to your life. Each washable wool rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that can be used for storage and includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay to fit under the rug and keep it in place.
- Washable: Our registered patent Woolable (wool + washable), means that all our wool rugs are machine-washable, making them the first washable wool rugs in the world.
- Handmade: Artisanally handcrafted one-by-one in India. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural wool
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Safe: This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- 2' 3" x 6' 6"
- 5' 7" x 7' 10"
- 6' 7" x 9' 10"
- Thickness: 0.59'', 1.81'
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- Wash separately using a delicate cold program
- Do not use in a washing machine with a center centrifuge
- Use a mild detergent. Do not use softeners or bleach.
- If you find a long thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
- Do not leave the rug in the washer.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.