Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Forever Always
The cool weather calls for tucking in indoors, and nothing beats the seasonal blues better than refreshing your decor with some cozy vibes. This lightweight, washable wool rug in tanned shades will do the job just fine. Its clean, ombré design, crafted in melange shades of wool and tousled fringes, will add a warm bohemian vibe to any space. Each washable wool rug comes packed in a cotton tote bag that can be used for storage and includes a complimentary anti-slip underlay to fit under the rug and keep it in place.
Our registered patent Woolable (wool + washable), means that all our wool rugs are machine-washable, making them the first washable wool rugs in the world.
- Machine-washable using a gentle cool cycle and mild detergent.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Medium: 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- Extra Large: 6' 7" ft x 9' 11" ft (2.00 m x 3.02 m)
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.