Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Lakota Night
Rectangular and washable wool rug with ethnic-inspired design symbols made in soft short wool pile, mixed with lines and edges in a medium pile to create a structured surface. A modern and elegant color combination in Smoke Blue, Silver Gray, Natural and Charcoal.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Small: 2' 7" ft x 4' 7" ft (7.89 m x 1.40 m)
- Medium: 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- Large: 5' 7" ft x 7' 11" ft (1.70 m x 2.41 m )
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.