Madeline's Box Teether: Baby Tail
If your baby is teething, these Baby Tail teethers help sooth a fussy baby! All of the Madeline's Box pacifier clips are made work with any pacifier, teether or toy you'd like to keep close by and off that dirty ground! Simply attach a pacifier clips to these darling teethers and never lose them again!
This adorable teether features a little wooden animal / shape made of natural pine tied with a gorgeous fabric tail to help soothe baby and for sensory play.
- This Montessori design is specifically for baby to easily grasp and chew on the teether.
- These wooden teethers are eco-friendly and 100% safe for baby to chew on.
- All teether's are inspected for quality and given a "pull" test before their shipment. We recommend doing your own "pull" test before giving to your baby.
Natural Pine Wood Teether + fabric
- Note: all teethers include 100% linen fabric tail, except the bird comes with a 100% cotton floral fabric.
Bird: 1.75 x 4”
With tail : 4.5”
Star: 3” x 2.75”
With tail: 5”
- Never leave baby unattended with teether as parts may pose a choking hazard.
- Spot clean wood teether with warm, soapy wash cloth or use a baby wipe, lay flat to dry. Never submerge wooden teether in water as it could warp. Wash fabric tail separately in the wash on delicate cycle, lay flat to dry. Retie to wood teether when dry.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.