Merino Infant Nature Socks
Our merino wool Nature socks are soft, strong and durable. Unlike cotton or synthetics, merino wool is an excellent insulator, keeping feet warm and cozy, while still remaining breathable. Wool can also absorb moisture, which helps prevent little feet from feeling clammy. Unlike cotton or synthetic socks, merino wool baby socks stay warm when wet, which is one of the reasons so many socks are made from wool.
- Easy care, our merino wool baby socks dry much faster than synthetics. They are also naturally anti-bacterial and therefore odor resistant ... which means they don't have to be washed every time they are worn.
- Nui merino wool Nature socks have a wide rib knit and just enough elastane to keep them gently in place. Right now they are one of our only products not GOTS certified, but we are working on getting them GOTS certified too.
- This pack contains 5 pairs of infant socks in the colors of Nature.
- Nui Nature Socks are Okeo-Tex 100 compliant to be free from harmful substances.
- 0-6M (56/68)
- 6-12M (72/80)
- 12-24M (82/88)
- 85% merino wool, 10% elastic, 5% polyamide.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.