Merino Wool All Season Hoody
Chasing Windmills merino wool all season hoody is the one that mom and dad wish was theirs. Made from a lightweight merino wool with just the right amount of stretch and warmth the all-season hoody is up for anything. Wear alone on a cool morning or throw it on over our merino tee as the sun sets — it’s ready to go! And, yes, we included a thumb hole because, really, all sweatshirts should have thumbies.
Springing from a deep appreciation of the outdoors, Chasing Windmills longed to create a bridge for parents to share the goodness of nature with their little ones -- to be able to soak in the adventurous spirit of childhood everyday. By sourcing the finest merino wool from mountainous New Zealand ranches, Chasing Windmills allows Mother Nature to provide the soulful base of everything created. Amazingly, the merino wool used in the collection is naturally super soft, breathable, and lightweight -- truly an ideal fabric for little ones all year round, and especially as the seasons change.
- Wear alone or layer for just the right amount of warmth.
- Includes thumbholes your children will love.
- The soft yet whimsical designs and color palette are meant to outlast the seasons, as well as the years.
- Heirloom & durable quality, easily passes onto a younger sibling.
- 3-6M through 4T-5T
- Made in the USA from New Zealand 100% merino wool.
- The baby sizes (3-6 Months through 12-18 Months) run true to size.
- The toddler sizes (18-24M through 4T-5T) run big -- we recommend sizing down for a more true-to-fit size.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.