Monte Full Dorma Bed
Transitioning from a crib or toddler bed to a full-size bed is a big milestone for young children – and a bittersweet one for parents. As they start to climb out of the crib or outgrow their toddler bed, you are reminded that they don’t stay little forever. Before you know it, they are becoming preteens who need more space (figuratively and literally). One part of that transition is getting them a full-size bed of their own.
There are important features parents look for when picking the right bed for their child. The most important thing to remember is that safety is king. It should come with safety rails on the sides to prevent the mattress from shifting. Next, it should not be too far off the floor. This is mostly for younger children that could fall while trying to climb down.
The Monte Dorma Modern Full Bed has all the features parents love and the distinct design that kids like. Its sturdy construction and fully upholstered frame make it ideal for your child’s first real bed or for your teen’s modern aesthetic.
Become a part of the fawn&forest family by enrolling in our f&f Rewards Program. Joining is easy! And once you are registered, you will have the opportunity to take part in all the exciting ways we offer to earn points.
- Quick and easy assembly -- no tools required
- Fits standard American full bed mattress (no box spring)
- Includes 2 standard side rails (toddler guard rails are an additional purchase)
- The foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
- For more on Monte's sustainable practices, click here.
- Overall length: 84" Overall width: 42"
- High headboard: 38.5" H x 42" W x 4.5" D / High footboard: 26.5" H x 42" W x 4.5" D
- Low headboard: 26.5" H 42" W x 4.5" D / Low footboard: 17" H x 42" W x 4.5" D
- Under bed clearance: 9"
- Floor to top of side rail: 16"
- Top of mattress slats to floor: 12"
- Full Bed Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Trundle Bed: 74" x 40" x 7.5"
- Trundle Bed weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Product Weight: 125 lbs.