Naef Bauhaus Bauspiel
During her training at the legendary Bauhaus in 1924, Alma Siedhoff-Buscher designed this building game, as part of the children’s room in the model house “Am Horn” in Weimar. It was produced in different versions afterwards in the Bauhaus workshops.
Naef's commitment to quality is what allows children to explore the world through their senses. For many children "play" presents the opportunity for new experiences and discovery. We have always felt that these early experiences can be the most important ones and that‘s why we ensure every Naef item is of highest quality.
- Naef has produced this historic replica item since 1977.
- All items are inspected throughout many different stages of the production process.
- 10.5" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- 22 pcs.
- Only high-quality woods from environmentally-friendly green lumber sites in Europe are used.
- Colored with only the highest quality paints and varnishes.
- Naef, a Swiss company since 1954.
- Manufactured in Germany.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.