Naef Bauhaus Chess Board- Open Box SALE!
This item was a return but is brand new condition and is in its original packaging. This includes the chessboard only.
A game of chess by Naef Toys of Switzerland, with its clean lines, is typical of timeless Bauhaus style. Josef Hartwig's chessmen, designed in 1923, have characteristically reduced forms which, in contrast to commonly used figures, are symbols based purely on the function and form of the maneuver of each piece.
- Designed by Josef Hartwig in 1923.
- The set includes Chessboard only.
- All items are inspected throughout many different stages of the production process.
- Board measures 36 x 36 x 1.2 cm / 14.17 x 14.17 x 0.47 in
- Made of wood and non-toxic finish.
- Only high-quality woods from environmentally-friendly green lumber sites in Europe are used.
- Colored with only the highest quality paints and varnishes.
- Naef, a Swiss company since 1954.
- Manufactured in Germany.
This item cannot be returned because it is an open box sale item.