Naef Bauhaus Chess Set
A game of chess by Naef Toys of Switzerland, with it's clean lines is typical of timeless Bauhaus style. Josef Hartwig's chessmen, designed in 1923, have characteristically reduced forms which, in contrast to commonly used figures, are symbols based purely on the function and form of the maneuver of each piece.
- Designed by Josef Hartwig in 1923.
- The set includes Bauhaus Chess pieces only.
- Cubes, cylinders and balls lead you move by move to checkmate.
- Comes in a wooden slide box.
- All items are inspected throughout many different stages of the production process.
- 32 chess pieces in a Box (44 x 7.5 x 4.5 cm)
- King is 2" tall.
- Made of wood and non-toxic finish.
- Only high-quality woods from environmentally-friendly green lumber sites in Europe are used.
- Colored with only the highest quality paints and varnishes.
- Naef, a Swiss company since 1954.
- Manufactured in Germany.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.