Campanile trains children’s and adult’s spatial senses. The ten different wooden elements must be placed inside and completely fill the tower. One possible solution is documented in the instruction sheet; the others are left to the player to figure out. The all black version is much more difficult, even for advanced players.
Naef's commitment to quality is what allows children to explore the world through their senses. For many children "play" presents the opportunity for new experiences and discovery. We have always felt that these early experiences can be the most important ones and that‘s why we ensure every Naef item is of highest quality.
- Designed by Cordula von Tettau & Manfred Zipfel.
- The version with black pieces is much more complex and challenging, even for advanced players.
- Available in color & black.
- 10 pieces.
- All items are inspected throughout many different stages of the production process.
8.25"x2.25"x2.25" / 20.96 x 5.72 x 5.72 cm
- Only high-quality woods from environmentally-friendly green lumber sites in Europe are used.
- Colored with only the highest quality paints and varnishes.
- Naef, a Swiss company since 1954.
- Manufactured in Germany.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.