Natursutten Glass Baby Bottle 2-Pack
Renowned for their natural rubber pacifiers, Naturesutten has gracefully answered the plea of parents everywhere for a glass bottle with a natural rubber nipple!
- Made of borosilicate glass, which is dishwasher-safe and thermal shock-resistant while withstanding extreme temperature changes, like boiling or freezing.
- Pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass is more expensive, purer, and higher-quality than most glass baby bottles, which are made with soda lime.
- For mothers who pump and store breast milk, our bottles can go from freezer to refrigerator to hot water, all in one step.
- Nipple made of all-natural rubber, which is free of harmful chemicals.
- Natural softness of the rubber nipple creates a feeding-experience that more closely simulates breastfeeding.
- Anti-colic double-valve ensures a more even milkflow, preventing colic and gas.
- Danish design & safety tested.
- 2 pack includes 2 complete bottles sets (bottle, nipple and encasement).
- Slow-flow nipples, suitable for ages 0-6m.
- Additional nipples (slow-flow and fast-flow) sold separately.
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, polycarbonates, and PVC.
- Borosilicate glass.
- Natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis.
- Glass bottle made in France.
- Natural rubber nipple along with the plastic ring, cap, seal, and anti-colic double-valve made in Italy.
- The natural rubber nipple should be hand-washed under cold, running water using a mild liquid soap— do not wash in the dishwasher.
- Glass bottle and other components are dishwasher safe.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.