Nui Kina Lamb Booties
Nui Organics Kina Lamb Booties
Nui's Kina booties are made from butter soft New Zealand lambskin. Breathable and temperature regulating, the natural lambskin keeps tiny feet comfortable and warm. Soft and flexible for natural foot growth and movement with elasticated ankles for easy use and a secure fit. Tested to be free from Chrome VI and heavy metals for safe natural feet.
- Suede finish with curly wool interior
- Suede soles are safe and do not slip
- Anti-odor, breathable, temperature regulating
- An elasticized ankle band ensures the booties stay firmly yet comfortably in place
- While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking, they are best suited for indoor use
- Kina Toddler booties are made from the same butter soft natural New Zealand lamb as our infant booties with the added benefit of thicker stronger leather soles for extra durability
- 0-3 month 3.7"
- 3-6 month 4.1"
- 6-12 month 4.9"
- 12-18 month 5.3"
- 1-2 year 5.9"
- 2-3 year 6.2"
- 3-4 year 6.7"
100% premium natural lambskin
While hardy, Kina booties are not designed for walking outdoors. If your child is walking they are best suited for indoor use.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.