You'll earn 29 rewards points on this purchase! Learn more
Nui Merino Thermal Bodysuit - Navy - 6/12M - SALE
Merino Thermal Bodysuit - Navy - 6/12M
Our nui organic merino wool thermal rib bodysuit is a wonderful addition to any baby wardrobe.
Lap shoulders make it easy to fit over baby’s head and the snap closure at the bottom ensures it does not ride up exposing baby’s torso to chills. Long sleeves keep arms warm and the result is the prefect start to layering baby up for the elements.
The generous rib fit combined with merino’s natural elasticity allows for a lot of stretch sideways (for rolly polly tummies) and room to grow. The merino rib has a beautiful silky feel to it and this is sure to become a wardrobe staple.
** Please note: this "navy" color is more of a cobalt blue.
- Snaps between legs.
- Lightweight & soft.
- 100% GOTS certified From raw materials through finished product, nui merino is socially and environmentally responsible for the health of your child AND their world.
- Temperature regulating The perfect insulator, millions of tiny air pockets in the merino create a micro-climate keeping baby warm when its cold and cool when its hot. This means no overheating and a calm comfortable baby.
- Soft & Breathable Merino breathes, wicks excess moisture away from the skin and stays warm when its wet. It’s also hypoallergenic and so very delicate on sensitive new skin. The superfine, long fibers of nui premium organic merino mean it is itch-free, light and soft to the touch.
- Fire resistant Yet another reason to love merino thermals as pajamas. There’s no chance it will catch alight near winter heaters or fire places, unlike synthetics which are flammable and melt onto the skin.
- Durable & Fast drying Chances are your kids will want to live in their thermals. Nui merino does not hold smells like other fibers so needs less washing, but when they do, simply machine wash and tumble or line dry.
- 200gsm rib knit. This light yet strong rib knit structure allows for plenty of stretch and grow room yet maintains its shape year after year. It’s perfect to build layers or wear alone.
- 100% Organic Merino wool rib.
- Cool Machine wash
- Tumble or line dry
- We recommend a gentle wool safe detergent
- Do not soak or use fabric softeners, bleach or harsh detergents
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.