Nursery Works Compass Rocker
A harmonious balance of rounded volumes rests atop tubular brass runners. The Compass rocker is at once a study in geometry and a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its metal base ensures a free-flowing, rocking cadence.
- MODERN LUXE: The compass rocker is a luxurious take on the nursery rocker with a rounded voluminous back and armrests that sit upon elegant rose gold plated stainless steel legs
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort
- HAND UPHOLSTERED: Constructed and upholstered by hand in ultra-soft velvet fabric
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This rocker has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment in your home
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- Assembled dimensions: 28.7"W x 41.3"D x 40.1"H
- Assembled weight: 59.5 lbs
- Upholstered with a polyester blend
- Upholstered with 100% polyester (Velvet)
- 55% polyester and 45% acrylic (Light Grey)
- 75% polyester, 10% linen, 15% viscose (Oatmeal)
- 100% polyester (Coal Grey)
- Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDEs) and Formaldehyde free
Non-returnable, oversized. Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.
i love the nursery works compass rocker .. it is both functional and beautiful