Piggy Paint Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover
Safe for any age! Use the Piggy Paint non-toxic nail polish remover to remove the Piggy Paint nail polish safely.
Piggy Paint is a low odor, hypoallergenic nail polish remover.
- No acetone
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
- 4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)
- Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.
- Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.