Stokke MyCarrier Back Carrier
Take the long way home! The Stokke MyCarrier has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to moms and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution along with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike.
With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time. Stokke MyCarrier has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For back carrying the baby sits in a broad position and is properly supported.
No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore.
- Back carrier only.
- The carrier offers a broad seating position with good support for the back, buttocks and thighs
- Adjustability ensures optimal support for your baby and a perfect fit for the parent.
- Tailor-made, optimized separate parent harness for optimal ergonomics in different carrying positions.
- The back carrier gives the child the highest seating position for the ultimate, panoramic view of the world.
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view.
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent.
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions.
- Acknowledged as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute and medical experts
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided from 9 months. The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child.
- Cotton textiles or breathable mesh, plastic and aluminium buckles.
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved and certified free of harmful substances.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.