Street Balance Bike
Street Balance Bike
The FirstBIKE Street Balance Bike is the perfect training bike for developing your child's sense of balance, motor skills, and self-confidence. Unparalleled features make learning and exercise safe and fun.
- Air filled rubber tires, ideal for urban areas with concrete, stone, or packed dirt surfaces.
- WITH BRAKE – integrated hand-controlled rear drum brake SafetyStop.
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers).
- Reflective safety stripes on tires.
- Extremely lightweight, high-strength frame.
- Durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect a child's spine.
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork, 5 year warranty on all other parts.
- For children from 22 months up to 5 years old.
- Special “horse saddle” shape provides for maximum comfort and stability.
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill.
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools.
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls. The handlebar does not fully rotate and helps keep direction.
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws.
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off.
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel).
OPTIONAL LOW-KIT LOWERING KIT
- LowKit lowering kit allows kids to ride FirstBIKE from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old depending on height/length of legs) for inseam smaller than 14".
- Thanks to the LowKit FirstBIKE balance bikes can be used by children who are 34" or taller.
- The lowest seat position on a FirstBIKE with the LowKit is only 12", which makes it one of the lowest balance bikes on the market.
- Only 8.6 lbs with a brake!
- Optional LowKit allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old)
- Minimum seat height: 12" with optional LowKit.
- Maximum seat height: 17.5"
- High-tech, injection-molded composite weatherproof frame.
- Frame doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal.
- Frame is made of 30% glass fiber reinforced nylon composite.
Award-winning German design.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.