Ubabub Nifty Clear 3-In-1 Crib
Now your baby can see the world around them and you can keep an eye on them from afar. The Nifty Clear Crib combines the architectural lines of the mid-century aesthetic with contemporary clear acrylic sides, providing greater visibility for parents. A series of carefully designed star shapes have been laser cut out of the clear sides to allow for additional airflow, while still being small enough to keep little fingers safe.
Plus, the Ubabub Nifty Clear Cot is easy to assemble, features four adjustable mattress positions, and easily converts to a toddler bed (sold separately).
The Nifty Collection is inspired by the architectural lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design. Each piece brings the retro modern element to the nursery together with contemporary design features.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified, this product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby
- Refreshingly modern design featuring clear acrylic sides with unique laser cut-outs
- 3-in-1 Crib that converts to toddler bed and daybed; toddler bed conversion kit (UB0399BR) sold separately.
- Four adjustable mattress positions that lower as your child grows
- Low-height profile to make it easy to lift baby in and out of the crib
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Finished in a non-toxic staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- Made with consciously sourced American birch hardwood and TSCA certified engineered wood.
- Lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finishes
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.38"L X 31.63"W X 35.5"H
- Assembled Weight: 104 lbs
- Packaged Dimension: 56.5"L X 31.5"W X 9"H
Packaged Weight: 132 lbs
- Birch hardwood, birchwood veneer, acrylic, acrylic, and TSCA certified engineered wood
- Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cribs are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- Please note the toddler bed conversion design was modified in 2016 and will fit Nifty cribs manufactured after October 2016 and is as shown.
- Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35 inches
Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.