Ubabub Nifty Clear
Ubabub Nifty Clear
Now your baby can see the world around them and you can keep an eye on them from afar. Nifty Clear Crib combines the clean lines of the mid-century aesthetic with Ubabub’s innovative clear acrylic sides, providing greater visibility for parents.
Plus it’s easy to assemble, features four adjustable mattress positions and easily converts to a toddler bed (sold separately).
- Clear sides allow for greater visibility, assisting with checking on and settling baby. A series of carefully-designed shapes have been laser cut out of the clear sides to allow for additional airflow, while still being small enough to keep little fingers safe.
- Designed with a low profile to make it easy to lift your child in and out of the crib.
- The positioning of the mattress can be adjusted to suit your growing baby. The two upper positions are suitable for when your baby is young and less mobile. The two lower positions are used when your baby becomes mobile and can sit-up.
- The Nifty crib grows with baby featuring a daybed and toddler bed conversion kit sold separately.
- L 54.63" x W 31.63" x H 35.13"
- Weight 127.6 pounds
- American Poplar hardwood, walnut veneer and CARB II compliant particle board.
- Timber components have been sourced from renewable plantations and it uses non-toxic finishes.
- Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cribs are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- Please note the toddler bed conversion design was modified in 2016 and will fit Nifty cribs manufactured after October 2016 and is as shown.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.