Lorena Canals Washable Rug Big Fish
Discover a wonderful world of design in the depths of the ocean! This fish-shaped rug is machine-washable (8 kg capacity) and made of natural cotton in an undyed natural color. It has been crafted using a range of weaving techniques (such as loop and chenille) yielding a pleasing texture and fluffy touch. This unique rug will be loved by kids and adults alike--in bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and more.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 3' 7" ft x 6' ft (1.09 m x 1.83 m)
- Pile: 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base: recycled cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
Made in India.
- Washing and Care Instructions:
Machine wash using a cool gentle cycle.
Use mild detergent without bleach or softeners.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
This item is covered under our 30 day return policy.