Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Sounds Of Summer
Rectangular washable wool rug in soft, beautiful color shades of Dusty Pink, Natural and Champagne. Home decor environments are made of these three cozy soft colors. Finished with handmade cross-knotted wool fringes at edges. Sounds of summer reminds us of the summer spirit, reflecting freedom, joyfulness and the summer lights. Like an innocent child that turns out wild; lose all time, love your mind and free your soul.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% wool and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
- Medium: 4' 7" ft x 6' 7" ft (1.40 m x 2.01 m)
- Extra Large: 6' 7" ft x 9' 11" ft (2.01 m x 3.02 m)
- Pile: 100% Wool
- Base: Recycled Cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non-toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
This item is covered under our 30-day return policy.