Ubabub Nifty Timber Crib
Inspired by the architectural lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber 3-in-1 Convertible Crib brings a retro-modern element to the nursery. The Nifty's flared legs and substantial wooden slats contribute to the crib's visual weight, made sleek by a simple matte finish.
The Nifty Timber is simple to assemble and clean and converts to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
Made with American poplar hardwood, walnut wood veneer and TSCA certified engineered wood
Low-height profile to make it easy to lift baby in and out of the crib; Easy to clean and assemble with four adjustable mattress positions
Consciously sourced materials, lead and phthalate safe, non-toxic finishes
Meets ASTM international, AU/NZ and U.S. CPSC safety standards
GREENGUARD Gold Certified: this product has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby.
Converts to toddler bed and daybed; Ubabub Nifty Baby Crib Conversion Kit (UB0399) sold separately
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.38"L X 31.63"W X 35.25"H
- Assembled Weight:104 lbs
- Packaged Dimension: 56.5"L X 32"W X 10.25"H
Packaged Weight: 137 lbs
American birch hardwood, walnut wood veneer, and TSCA certified engineered wood
- Timber components have been sourced from renewable plantations and it uses non-toxic finishes.
- Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cribs are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- Please note the toddler bed conversion design was modified in 2016 and will fit Nifty cribs manufactured after October 2016 and is as shown.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.