Ubabub Nifty Timber Crib
Inspired by the clean lines and streamlined shapes of mid-century design, the Nifty Timber Crib brings a retro modern element to the nursery.
Plus it’s easy to assemble, features four adjustable mattress positions and easily converts to a toddler bed (sold separately).
- Designed with a low profile to make it easy to lift your child in and out of the crib.
- The positioning of the mattress can be adjusted to suit your growing baby. The two upper positions are suitable for when your baby is young and less mobile. The two lower positions are used when your baby becomes mobile and can sit-up.
- The Nifty crib grows with baby featuring a daybed and toddler bed conversion kit sold separately.
- L 54.25" x W 30.87" x H 35.12"
- Weight 110 pounds
- American Poplar hardwood, walnut veneer and CARB II compliant particle board.
- Timber components have been sourced from renewable plantations and it uses non-toxic finishes.
- Approved to highest safety standards: Meets all current Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards. Ubabub cribs are independently tested by a leading global testing laboratory in accordance with safety standard AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- Please note the toddler bed conversion design was modified in 2016 and will fit Nifty cribs manufactured after October 2016 and is as shown.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on this item as it is oversized. If there happen to be any damages or defects on this item, we will happily issue a replacement.